In addition to asking myself ‘what do I have to lose,’ it was like, well, what might go right?Kyle Bowe
Kyle also holds an M.A in communication from the aforementioned SDSU.
In this conversation we cover:
- Going back in time, Kyle shares the story of how he found the courage, resolve, and self-awareness to leave his unfulfilling life behind to pursue what he calls, “Pure Possibility.”
- How Kyle used Twitter to become the course manager for Performative Speaking cohort 1
- What’s Kyle’s advice for overcoming the fear of public speaking? (Kyle was TERRIFIED of it, and still became an assistant teacher at one of California’s best colleges)
- Is David Goggins too intense for mortal men?
- How to find the silver linings in all scary decisions
- The two books that changed Kyle’s mind about capitalism
- A tiny book about systems thinking
- What philosophy books changed Kyle’s perspective on himself and the world?
- What’s the best book I’ve ever read?
- Should we drink water?
- AND MORE.
Does The Penguin Latte Podcast remind you of Christmas morning? Please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It takes 60 seconds (or 62 seconds if you’re feeling extra spicy). By leaving a review, you’re making the podcast 1% better. So, if 500 of you leave reviews, the podcast gets 500% better (if I have my math right). Plus, I love reading all of your juicy comments. Thanks so much!
This episode is sponsored (and fueled) by Flow State Coffee, the coffee for creative people! Created by friend, frequent podcast guest and nootropics aficionado Greg Frontiero, Flow State Coffee is brewed with L-Theanine and Raw Cacao to boost focus, lower anxiety, and get you into the groove of flow.
Fans of The Penguin Latte Podcast can grab a bag for a special discounted price by using this link.