It’s all about action. Seriously, screw potential, screw all that nonsense…the question I ask myself is: what can I actually do today?Andrew Yu
This conversation will stimulate your medulla oblongata.
Today I’m joined by Andrew Yu (@andrewcyu)! Andrew Yu is a product manager, illustrator, and consultant. His analytical hand helped out with the 2021 Biden campaign, and his artistic side combines business principles with graffiti-style art. In 2020 Andrew collaborated with Jack Butcher to produce The Age of Infinite Leverage, an illustrated blog post showcasing some of the best ideas from Naval Ravikant.
SUPPORT ANDREW YU ON THE INTERNET:
In this episode we cover,
- How did Andrew Yu find work in the Biden campaign? (5:00)
- What does a product manager do, specifically during a presidential inauguration? (11:00)
- What is it about product management that Andrew Yu is drawn to? (15:00)
- Andrew shares 3 tips for good product management (22:00)
- Why did Andrew Yu vandalize Noowave’s website? (28:00)
- How to visualize ideas (34:00)
- Andrew’s artistic inspirations (40:00)
- “Screw potential” (49:00)
- THE FINAL QUESTION (54:00)
Cheers to your good health,
Does The Penguin Latte Podcast remind you of fresh presents on Christmas morning? If so, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It takes all of 60 seconds (61 if you’re feeling extra spicy). Reviews make the podcast 1% better. If 500 of you leave reviews, the podcast gets 500% better. Plus, I love reading all of your juicy comments. Thanks!
This episode is brought to you (and powered) by Flow State Coffee! My buddy Greg Frontiero started a company that sells products designed to put you in that groovy sensation called Flow. His first product, Flow State Coffee, is some of the best coffee I’ve tasted. Plus, it doesn’t make you feel like you’re about to have a heart attack after drinking 6 cups of it (I’ve tried).
Use this link to buy a bag with code PAUL automatically applied for a discount.