Your personality is part of your niche.Gabriel Nussbaum
The universe presents this conversation to you as a gift.
Today I’m joined by Gabriel Nussbaum! (@gavnuss) Gabriel Nussbaum is a YouTuber from London, UK. In this episode we chat YouTubing, reading, note-taking (why I don’t do it), and how to create our own definitions of success.
FOLLOW GABRIEL ON THE INTERNET ZONE:
In this episode we cover…
- How does Gabriel warmup to make YouTube videos? (4:00)
- Should we always smile on camera? (6:00)
- “Presentation can be a trap” (11:00)
- “I had to make sure that the content had the least friction” (18:00)
- Making content for yourself vs for an audience (or both?) (28:00)
- Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, book recommendations and how to read (35:00)
- Existential note-taking (47:00)
- Why I blog everyday (51:00)
- It matters how you read a book (55:00)
- Intent, purpose, learning, meaning, credentials, finding your own success (58:00)
- Everything is a skill (1:07:00)
Cheers to your good health,
Does The Penguin Latte Podcast remind you of fresh presents on Christmas morning? If so, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It takes all of 60 seconds (61 if you’re feeling extra spicy). Reviews make the podcast 1% better. If 500 of you leave reviews, the podcast gets 500% better. Plus, I love reading all of your juicy comments. Thanks!
This episode is brought to you (and powered) by Flow State Coffee! My buddy Greg Frontiero started a company that sells products designed to put you in that groovy sensation called Flow. His first product, Flow State Coffee, is some of the best coffee I’ve tasted. Plus, it doesn’t make you feel like you’re about to have a heart attack after drinking 6 cups of it (I’ve tried).
Use this link to buy a bag with code PAUL automatically applied for a discount.