Diversify your inputs for better outputsSylvain Reiter
This conversation is for people who love websites, web design, blogging, technical and creative thinking. It’s a conversation for the neeeerrrrrrrrds!
FOLLOW SYLVAIN ON CYBERSPACE
In this episode we cover…
- How to design a website that works (4:00)
- Balancing technical thinking with design thinking (14:00)
- Tools and tricks for deep work (20:00)
- Books for mental strength (27:00)
- Find your dream problems (32:00)
- Bad web design (35:00)
- HTML 5 killing Adobe Flash (37:00)
- How to practice programming (38:00)
- Public speaking (44:00)
- Skiing in P.E class!? (50:00)
- Being a dad (53:00)
- Shoutouts and sendoffs (55:00)
Cheers to your good health,
Does The Penguin Latte Podcast remind you of fresh presents on Christmas morning? If so, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It takes all of 60 seconds (61 if you’re feeling extra spicy). Reviews make the podcast 1% better. If 500 of you leave reviews, the podcast gets 500% better. Plus, I love reading all of your juicy comments. Thanks!
This episode is brought to you (and powered) by Flow State Coffee! My buddy Greg Frontiero started a company that sells products designed to put you in that groovy sensation called Flow. His first product, Flow State Coffee, is some of the best coffee I’ve tasted. Plus, it doesn’t make you feel like you’re about to have a heart attack after drinking 6 cups of it (I’ve tried).
Visit noowave.co and apply code PAUL at checkout for 10% off!