I have a new video on Jordan Peterson and how his lectures changed my life.
Here’s the talking points that I tried not to look at while recording.
Jordan Peterson not my introduction to self-improvement
The only path to self-improvement that I could jibe with.
He approaches self improvement with hard work not woo woo nonsense
- Masturbating every morning
- Bouts of depression and anger
- Drinking a fair bit , worked hungover twice, friends who drank
- Didn’t really have friends who were at least attempting to improve themselves
- I was with this friend group for a long time / lonely period
- I don’t masturbate everyday
- Better friends, friends who read books and work out and just dont indulge in constant debauchery
- In the last 2 years I’ve read more books than I ever have in my entire 26 years of being alive.
- I just have more time. I have more time to do things that enrich my life, like make this video and do my podcast
- time to read and write and workout
- More clarity less mental fog less bouts of depression and anger
- No saint
Now, why JBP?
- Hard work
- Hard books