Mike Harlow is what you’d get if Ben Shapiro and Elle Woods had a baby (his words, not mine). He’s a super cool guy who’s standing up for everyone’s right to standup for themselves. Mike Harlow is an actor, speaker, Social Media “nonfluencer”, and master of the Momofuku milk bar cake.
- Gay representation in media that doesn’t suck
- Men’s fashion (Mike’s opinion on my monkey-themed button-up shirt)
- A date that almost ended in Mike’s head getting chopped off by a machete
- What the woke movement gets wrong about…everything
- What the republican party gets wrong about…everything
and so much more.
Cheers to your good health,
Does The Penguin Latte Podcast remind you of fresh presents on Christmas morning? If so, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes. It takes all of 60 seconds (61 if you’re feeling extra spicy). Reviews make the podcast 1% better. If 500 of you leave reviews, the podcast gets 500% better. Plus, I love reading all of your juicy comments. Thanks!
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
3 ways to do it:
- Show your support by buying a Penguin Latte of $5, $10, or more!
- Buy some MERCH
- Greg makes coffee: Grab a bag of Flow State Coffee — Brewed with L-Theanine and Raw Cacao, Flow State Coffee is designed to promote mental clarity and creativity. Visit noowave.co and apply code PAUL at checkout for 10% off!