Hey, don’t toss out your old zoom files.
I’ll turn your old zoom meetings into a work of art that turns viewers into diehard fans.
TRAILER: Performative Speakers
Client: Robbie Crabtree
Result: Within the first 5 hours, the video gained over 650 views on Twitter.
TRAILER: Writer’s Bloc
Client: Writer’s Bloc
Ethos: Montage video for the online writing community Writer’s Bloc. Curious to know more? Here’s a conversation I had with their co-creator, Cullin McGrath.
Within the first 24 hours, the video gained over 700 views with 8 retweets.
As of December 1st 2020, 1,300 views on Twitter.
TRAILERS: How Did You Learn That?
Client: Andrew Barry
Ethos: Made to fit a podcast for curious people.
Click here to see the other videos I made for the show.
TRAILERS: The Penguin Latte Podcast
Ethos: I get to have fun too, sometimes.
Here’s some more trailers I’ve made for my show:
Let’s create something stellar.
Send me the name of your course or community + any questions.
- Number of marketing assets (graphics, logos, copywriting)
- Number of videos (recorded zoom meetings)
- The values, lessons, and messages you want to embed in the videos
- 1 trailer. For smaller courses and communities with 1-3 hours of video content.
- 1-3 videos. For medium sized courses and communities with several hours of video content to sort through.
- 4-6 videos. For large courses and communities with several days worth of video content.
Undecided? No rush. Let’s talk about you and your work.
Q: Can you slow down the text? It’s too fast.